Webinar: Building a Highly Available Hyper-V Cluster
Join the Experts from 5 nine Software and StarWind Software in a session on the creation of cost effective and highly available Hyper-V cluster. Join them to continue receiving the essential insight and valuable information on:
Building The Highly Available Hyper-V Cluster on Free Microsoft Hyper-V Server.
Wednesday, December 3, 11 am ET / 4 pm GMT.
Alexander Karavanov, Virtualization Security Engineer, 5nine Software.
Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software.
If you haven’t seen the first webinar – be sure to check it out right here.
Do you want to know more about Highly Available Hyper-V Clusters? Register for this webinar here.
- Webinar: How to build Microsoft Scale-Out File Server by Sander Martijn
- Webinar: Optimizing Business Value and Minimizing Risk by Erik Scholten
- Webinar: Protecting Virtual Machines Using Data Replication by Sander Martijn
- Webinar: Storage Best Practices for Hyper-V & SQL… by Erik Scholten
- StarWind compared to VMware and Hyper-V by Sander Martijn
Sander Martijn is a Technical Professional for Conoscenza in The Netherlands. As a Technical Professional he works for different clients, building, troubleshooting and managing ICT infrastructures. He is a certified VMware VCP-DCV, VCP-DTM, several VSP and VTSP. Since 2015 he has been awarded vExpert status.