Webinar: Protecting Virtual Machines Using Data Replication
With a need for 24/7 operations, protecting virtual machines in ways that minimize downtime is an essential requirement for all IT departments. Data replication is a key tool that enables virtualization administrators to deliver continuous operations in virtual server environments by protecting virtual machines. There are important considerations which determine where best to implement replication technology.
Thursday, November 20, 11:00 am PT / 2:00pm ET
Matt Price, Systems Engineer, Veeam Software, Inc.
Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software
This webinar discusses the technical options available and how to choose the right product for your needs. You will learn:
- Why data replication is needed in your IT environment.
- A definition of data replication, including the different modes of operation.
- Why array-based replication solutions aren’t ideal for virtualized environments.
- How to choose between volume-based or VM-based replication tools.
- An overview of Veeam Backup and Replication, including replication features.
- An overview of StarWind Virtual SAN, including replication features.
Do you want to know more about Protecting Virtual Machines? Register for this webinar here.
- NAKIVO Backup & Replication v5 released by Sander Martijn
- Veeam PowerShell: Get Backup Job Storage Size by Martijn Smit
- Nakivo backup & replication v4.0 released by Sander Martijn
- Nakivo Gives Away v5.5 NFR Licenses to VMware Professionals by Sander Martijn
- VMware releases vRealize Orchestrator plug-in for vSphere… by Erik Scholten
Sander Martijn is a Technical Professional for Conoscenza in The Netherlands. As a Technical Professional he works for different clients, building, troubleshooting and managing ICT infrastructures. He is a certified VMware VCP-DCV, VCP-DTM, several VSP and VTSP. Since 2015 he has been awarded vExpert status.