Webinar: Optimizing Business Value and Minimizing Risk
Sifting through the marketing hype from VMware and Microsoft regarding their “server-side software-defined storage models” can be almost as challenging as understanding the underlying technical issues that software-defined storage seeks to solve. What is needed is a clear headed analysis of the storage challenges created by virtual server computing, the benefits and limitations of competing software-defined approaches to addressing them, and what alternatives exist that might provide highly available and scalable storage capacity in a business-savvy way.
Live Webinar: Software-Defined Storage Architecture: Optimizing Business Value and Minimizing Risk in Microsoft/VMware Storage Strategies
Tuesday, September 24, 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT Featured Speaker: Jon Toigo, Toigo Partners International
In this webinar, storage expert Jon Toigo:
- Provides a brief retrospective on the drivers of software-defined storage
- Delivers a snapshot of the current approaches of the leading hypervisor vendors for delivering SDS architecture
- Identifies the key requirements that have yet to be met
Special Offer: Attend the webinar and get a chance to win FREE 6-month NFR license key for StarWind Virtual SAN!
- Webinar: How to build Microsoft Scale-Out File Server by Sander Martijn
- Webinar: Storage Best Practices for Hyper-V & SQL… by Erik Scholten
- Webinar: Building a Highly Available Hyper-V Cluster by Sander Martijn
- Webinar: Protecting Virtual Machines Using Data Replication by Sander Martijn
- VMworld 2014 Europe Schedule Builder Live! by Edwin Weijdema