Webinar: Storage Best Practices for Hyper-V & SQL Server
What is the trick to supporting growth for your Microsoft environment without breaking your budget, or causing performance problems? Scale-Out File Server (SOFS) is the Microsoft solution for enabling a flexible, scalable resilient data infrastructure supporting Windows, Hyper-V and SQL Server environments.
New Microsoft Storage Best Practices for Hyper-V & SQL Server: SMB 3.0 and Scale-Out File Servers
Tuesday, September 16, 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
Featured Speaker: Greg Schulz, Founder, StorageIO
Attend this webinar with Greg Schulz, Founder of Server and StorageIO to learn the Storage Best Practices for Hyper-V & SQL Server and how to scale with stability of Microsoft SOFS environments including:
- Explore SOFS issues, challenges and opportunities.
- Scaling SOFS with flexibility and resiliency.
- Leverage RAM and flash SSD as a write-back cache.
- Server side PCIe, SAS and SATA storage options.
- Stretch your budget further using less hardware.
- Flexible networking with your server and storage.
- Boosting performance and increasing flash SSD life.
- Reduce your data footprint impact with deduplication.
- Webinar: How to build Microsoft Scale-Out File Server by Sander Martijn
- Webinar: Optimizing Business Value and Minimizing Risk by Erik Scholten
- Webinar: Building a Highly Available Hyper-V Cluster by Sander Martijn
- StarWind compared to VMware and Hyper-V by Sander Martijn
- NetApp joins EVO with NetApp Integrated EVO:RAIL by Erik Scholten
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 20 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux.
He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators.
He’s a long time VMware VCP, VCP Desktop, VCA, VSP and VTSP, vExpert Cloud (2017) and 9 year vExpert (2009 – 2017).