VMware Fling – Wavemaker Integration for vCenter Orchestrator
VMware Labs has released a great new fling which provides Integration for vCenter Orchestrator. Now you can easily run vCenter Orchestrator (vCO) workflows from within Wavemaker web applications. It covers much of the Workflow Presentation dialogs available in vCO, with Java services exposing the main vCO functionality. Additionally, you get a demo application.
Wavemaker Integration for vCenter Orchestrator includes:
- Widget library for Wavemaker
- Java services, exposing the main vCO API functions
- WaveOperator demo project, mimicking the popular WebOperator vCO application, and extending it to new and exciting capabilities.
- VMware releases vRealize Orchestrator plug-in for vSphere… by Erik Scholten
- vRealize Orchestrator Cisco UCS Plugin is available now by Erik Scholten
- Coffee as a Service with VMware Orchestrator by Alex Muetstege
- Introducing vCloud Automation Center 6.1 by Edwin Weijdema
- vRealize Orchestrator Puppet plugin is available now by Erik Scholten
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 20 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux.
He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators.
He’s a long time VMware VCP, VCP Desktop, VCA, VSP and VTSP, vExpert Cloud (2017) and 9 year vExpert (2009 – 2017).