VMware vCloud Suite 5.5, vSAN and NSX walk-through
VMware has launched three new websites which will help you to get up to speed with VMware vCloud Suite 5.5, vSAN and NSX.
An extensive website gives you a detailed overview of the entire vCloud Suite with all the new features VMware released at VMworld. VMware vSphere DataProtection, VMware App HA, vSphere Flash Read Cache and all the other ingredients of the vCloud Suite.
The total walk-through includes:
– vSphere DataProtection
– vSphere App HA
– vCloud Director
– vSphere Replication
– vSphere Flash Read Cache
The NSX website provides a step-by-step overview of VMware NSX, the Security and compliance issues and NSX partner integration.
Here’s the table of content for the NSX walk-through:
– Introduction to VMware NSX
– VMware NSX
– NSX for vSphere
– Security and Compliance
– NSX Partner Integration
Besides NSX there’s also a website on VMware vSAN. This website provides a step-by-step overview of VMware vSAN, configuring, storage policies and high availability.
Here’s the table of content for the vSAN walk-through:
– Configuring vSAN
– Deploying VMs using VM Storage policies
– Changing VM Storage policies
– Failure Resilience & Availability
– Interoperability – vSAN and vSphere HA
You can check out the walk-throughs here:
- vSphere 6 available for download NOW by Alex Muetstege
- vCloud NFV Kick-starts Telco Providers by Martijn Smit
- VMware releases first ShellShock patch by Alex Muetstege
- VMworld 2015: Nexenta offers free File Services for current… by Edwin Weijdema
- Please wait, loading VMworld 2015 Europe… by Edwin Weijdema
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 20 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux.
He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators.
He’s a long time VMware VCP, VCP Desktop, VCA, VSP and VTSP, vExpert Cloud (2017) and 9 year vExpert (2009 – 2017).