VMware Technical Journal – Summer 2013
Today VMware Technical Journal (VMTJ) is celebrating its first birthday! VMTJ is a VMware Labs journal with in depth technical information which is published twice per year. Today VMware Labs published a new version of the the 2013 Summer edition of the VMware Technical Journal.
Check out the list of content below:
- Memory Overcommitment in the ESX Server
- Redefining ESXi IO Multipathing in the Flash Era
- Methodology for Performance Analysis of VMware vSphere under Tier-1 Applications
- vATM: VMware vSphere Adaptive Task Management
- An Anomaly Event Correlation Engine: Identifying Root Causes, Bottlenecks, and Black Swans in IT Environments
- Simplifying Virtualization Management with Graph Databases
- Autonomous Resource Sharing for Multi-Threaded Workloads in Virtualized Servers
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 20 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux. He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators.
He’s a long time VMware VCP, VCP Desktop, VCA, VSP and VTSP, vExpert Cloud (2017) and 9 year vExpert (2009 – 2017).