VMware Cloud Computing Roadshow 2012
Nowadays Cloud Computing is the new buzz word. Numerous companies are now offering various new Cloud Computing products. Literature is buzzing and the Internet and blogosphere is exploding from Cloud-fever. For customers this is a very confusing time because what’s cloud, what’s not and how do I use it in my organization?
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What are the advantages?
- Which solutions are available now?
- How can my organization use Cloud Computing?
- How about cloud-privacy, security, compliancy?
All very justified questions! During the next three weeks VMware Netherlands is organizing the ‘VMware Cloud Computing Roadshow‘ where they will answer the above questions. Not only will you be informed about VMware’s Cloud solutions but they will also show you that the largest third party cloud solutions run on VMware software.
- VMware announces Cross-Cloud Architecture by Erik Scholten
- VMworld 2014 Europe Schedule Builder Live! by Edwin Weijdema
- VMware and Google team up on Enterprise Clouds by Alex Muetstege
- VMworld Europe 2014 General Session Replay by Edwin Weijdema
- End-User Computing track on VMworld 2014 Europe by Edwin Weijdema
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 20 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux.
He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators.
He’s a long time VMware VCP, VCP Desktop, VCA, VSP and VTSP, vExpert Cloud (2017) and 9 year vExpert (2009 – 2017).