Demo of the new VMware vSphere Multi-Hypervisor Management
As we heard in the keynote this morning you can now manage multiple hypervisors with VMware vCenter.
Eric Sloof visited the VMware booth and got a demo.
- VMworld 2014 Day 2 Highlights by Erik Scholten
- VMware releases vROPs management pack for OpenStack 1.5 by Erik Scholten
- VMware Fling – Wavemaker Integration for vCenter… by Erik Scholten
- HP announced as EVO:RAIL partner by Sander Martijn
- Managing Amazon EC2 VMs from the vSphere client by Anne Jan Elsinga
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 20 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux. He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators. He's a long time VMware VCP Data Center Virtualization, VCP Desktop, VCP Cloud Management & Automation, VCA, VSP and VTSP, vExpert Cloud (2017) and one of the few 10 times vExpert (2009 - 2018).