StarWind Offers Free NFR Licenses for Lab Testing, Demonstration, and Training Purposes
Starwind is an innovative company and one of the first to offer an iSCSI initiator on the Microsoft Windows platform without a lot of hassle. The company offers Not For Resale (NFR) licenses to some specific groups of IT professionals.
If you hold or are one of the following:
- VMware vExpert
- VMware Certified Instructor (VCI)
- Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Citrix Technology Professional (CTP)
- Citrix Certified Instructor (CCI).
you can get a free NFR license for its best-of-breed High Availability SAN solutions software to fuel your Lab. What do you need to do?
The free NFR license keys of StarWind SAN software are available until September 30, 2012. The licenses may be used for non-production purposes only. To receive a free license key, please email to Roman Shovkun, CSO at StarWind ([email protected]) or register at http://www.go.starwindsoftware.com/free-nfr-license.
Not designated for some NFR license from StarWind? You can always get the free edition!
StarWind Free Edition is a feature-limited edition of the StarWind iSCSI SAN, and is offered as a free software that creates a SAN in your existing network and server infrastructure AT NO COST. This software solution converts any x86-64 Windows server into an iSCSI SAN that works perfectly over Ethernet. Designed for SMBs!
With StarWind Free you get:
- Global Deduplication
- CDP & Snapshots
- Thing Provisioning
- High Speed Caching
- Webinar: Building a Highly Available Hyper-V Cluster by Sander Martijn
- Webinar: Optimizing Business Value and Minimizing Risk by Erik Scholten
- Webinar: How to build Microsoft Scale-Out File Server by Sander Martijn
- Nakivo Gives Away v5.5 NFR Licenses to VMware Professionals by Sander Martijn
- StarWind compared to VMware and Hyper-V by Sander Martijn