Passed VCP510 twice
No, don’t worry. I have not taken the VCP510 exam twice because I wanted to get a higher score.
This week Edwin and I both passed our VCP510 exam this week.
February is almost over and we both had to pass because otherwise we had to attend an additional training.
Last Monday I passed with a score of 439 and Wednesday Edwin passed with a score of 406.
We used the following (online) guides and exams to prepare:
- Simon Long’s VCP5 practice exams;
- Duncan Epping & Frank Denneman’s vSphere 5 Clustering Technical Deepdive;
- Cosonok’s VCP510 Exam cram notes part 1 to 3;
- Jason Langer’s VCP 5 Study Guide;
- Josh Coen’s VCP 5 Exam Blueprint Deep Dive.
So, If you’re a VCP4 and don’t want to take the course, or you are a VCP3 and you have taken the ‘What’s new in vSphere 5’ course, hurry you only have three days left.