One week until the dutch VMUG
It’s only one week until the annual dutch VMUG with a very impressive speaker line-up. Many international speakers are going to deliver great sessions and workshops at the Nieuwegein Business Center (NBC) on December 9th.
If you’re interest and work involves virtualization and you haven’t registered yet, you should!. This is an event you should NOT miss. Like last year the NBC in Nieuwegein will be packed with people and be host to great speakers in their field of expertise.
If you’re interest and work involves virtualization and you haven’t registered yet, you should! This is an event you should NOT miss. If you haven’t signed in yet you can do so here.
For this year the speakers are:
- Viktor van den Berg – VMUG opening
- Willem van Enter & Jeremy van Doorn – keynote
- Duncan Epping & Raymond Epping – Top 10 vSphere 5 features
- Bouke Groenescheij – VMware View in the Enterprise
- Dave Lawton – A new approach to securing your virtualised enviroment
- Stefan Willems & Marcel Steenman – Een dag uit het leven van een cloud consument
- Eric Sloof & Mattias Sundling – Mythbusters goes virtual
- Raymond van ‘t Hag – VMware’s End User Computing Landscape
- Henk Arts – Veeam Backup & Replication – What’s coming in v6
- Gabrie van Zanten – vSphere healtcheck
- Verron Martina – Rekken of breken?
- Michael Heffernan – Time to rethink Your Storage: Using Virtualized storage to support your vSphere 5 infrastructure
- Andre van der Werff – vCenter operations
- Jeroen van de Kamp & Ruben Spruijt – Project Virtual Reality Check, Latest and unpublished virtualization results
- Cormac Hogan – vSphere 5 Storage Features
- Alan Renouf & Luc Dekens – PowerCLI: the universal vSphere automation tool
- Bob de Kousemaeker – IT as a Service en dynamische desktops
This years workshops will be:
- Ricky El-Qasem, Henk Arts & Maikel Kelder – Veeam Backup Instant VM Recovery
- Marcel van Os, Eline Klooster & Peter Vroomen – XTG, vSphere 5 auto deploy
- Albert Kramer & Zahier Madhar – Protecting your virtual machines with agentless security
Sander Martijn is a Technical Professional for Conoscenza in The Netherlands. As a Technical Professional he works for different clients, building, troubleshooting and managing ICT infrastructures. He is a certified VMware VCP-DCV, VCP-DTM, several VSP and VTSP. Since 2015 he has been awarded vExpert status.