Waiting is over – download vSphere 5 now!
After the release on July 12th, you can now download VMware vSphere 5 and enjoy the 150 new features.
You can find the downloads here.
For more information visit:
If you want to upgrade your existing VMware vSphere installation, check out my previous article on how to upgrade to vSphere 5.
Want to know more regarding VMware’s new licensing model? Check out the latest changes here.
Hint: Read carefully and calculate the impact on your environment before forming your opinion!
Now, don’t let me keep you, GO and try out vSphere 5!
- vSphere 6 available for download NOW by Alex Muetstege
- vSphere 6.5 General Available Today! by Alex Muetstege
- What’s new in vSphere 6 pricing & packaging by Erik Scholten
- VMware releases Update 3 for vSphere 5.5 and vCenter 5.5 by Alex Muetstege
- VMware releases vRealize Orchestrator plug-in for vSphere… by Erik Scholten
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 20 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux. He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators.
He’s a long time VMware VCP, VCP Desktop, VCA, VSP and VTSP, vExpert Cloud (2017) and 9 year vExpert (2009 – 2017).