Imtech ICT is Cisco Advanced Data Center Architecture certified
Today Imtech ICT announced that it is the first company in the Netherlands which has achieved the Advanced Data Center Architecture Specialization from Cisco.
Cisco Data Center Architecture Specialization tests knowledge in selling, designing, installing, and supporting the Data Center Architecture. This specialization recognizes Data Strategy as having fulfilled the training requirements and program prerequisites to sell, design and deploy comprehensive Cisco Data Center solutions.
With achieving the Cisco Advanced Data Center Architecture Specialization, Imtech ICT has shown that it has the required knowledge to design, supply, implement, maintain and manage the products from the Cisco Datacenter portfolio. It fits the Imtech ICT strategy to integrate various IT infrastructure domains (network, server and storage) into one integral solution. This solution is based on the FlexPod concept, a collaboration with Cisco, NetApp and VMware.
This enables Imtech ICT to support their customers with their issues regarding the data-center, virtualized infrastructures and private- and public- cloud services.
- vRealize Orchestrator Cisco UCS Plugin is available now by Erik Scholten
- Updated: Cisco UCS Inventory Script by Martijn Smit
- Launch of VMware NSX 6.1 by Anne Jan Elsinga
- VMware Validated Design for SDDC 3.0 Released by Martijn Smit
- Rapid VMware deployment with Virtual SAN Ready Nodes by Anne Jan Elsinga