StarWind iSCSI SAN Passed VMware’s Certification Program
Yesterday shortly after we posted the review about the StarWind iSCSI SAN software there was a press release by Starwind. The press release announced that they had passed the VMware Certification Program for VMware ESX 4.1 server. The press release can be found here.
In short this means that the Starwind iSCSI SAN software has passed the test labs from VMware and will now be included in the VMware compatibility guide.
- Webinar: Optimizing Business Value and Minimizing Risk by Erik Scholten
- Webinar: Building a Highly Available Hyper-V Cluster by Sander Martijn
- Webinar: How to build Microsoft Scale-Out File Server by Sander Martijn
- Webinar: Protecting Virtual Machines Using Data Replication by Sander Martijn
- StarWind compared to VMware and Hyper-V by Sander Martijn