Cisco UCS competitive update webinar
Cisco has been around for years and years on the networking and security side but since a year or so they are a real upcoming player on the server market. Personally I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing Cisco’s Unified Computing Systems first hand and WOW I’m impressed.
On March 23, 2011 (1:00 PM – 2:00 PM GMT) and on March 30, 2011 (2:00 PM – 3:00 PM) Cisco organizes a UCS C-Series – Competitive Update Webinar for you to learn more about the Cisco rack mount server offering.
When you attend this Webinar you will learn about UCS C-Series value proposition and receive an overview and competitive portfolio comparisons. You will also receive guidance on UCS competitive pricing and architectural comparison. Specific areas of focus are management, stateless computing, optimized virtualization, and unified I/O all of which impact TCO.
When you are also interested in Cisco rack mount servers, you can register here.
- Webinar: Storage Best Practices for Hyper-V & SQL… by Erik Scholten
- Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect port licensing explained by Edwin Weijdema
- vRealize Orchestrator Cisco UCS Plugin is available now by Erik Scholten
- Updated: Cisco UCS Inventory Script by Martijn Smit
- Webinar: Optimizing Business Value and Minimizing Risk by Erik Scholten
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 20 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux. He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators.
He’s a long time VMware VCP, VCP Desktop, VCA, VSP and VTSP, vExpert Cloud (2017) and 9 year vExpert (2009 – 2017).