Best of 2010
We’re less than twelve hours away from 2011 and we’re bombarded with Top 2010 rankings.
And with a great 2010 behind us I can’t resist to do a VMGuru – Best of 2010.
For VMGuru the articles which were best appreciated and visited are (in random order):
- Edwin’s article on Oracle and things they don’t tell you;
- My article on our new enterprise hypervisor comparison;
- Edwin’s article on deciphering the Cisco product code;
- My article on adding additional drivers to an ESXi installation;
- Edwin’s series on licensing Microsoft Windows in a virtual environment (and part 2);
- Anne Jan’s article on recovering from a lost snapshot;
- My series on how to upgrade to vSphere 4.1 and View 4.5;
- Anne Jan’s article on database mirroring as an alternative to clustering and FT;
- My article on choosing the VMFS block size with vSphere 4.1;
- My article on Exchange CCR clustering on VMware with iSCSI.
Besides the articles two other highlight are of course the awesome 13th place in Eric Siebert’s blog contest and the vExpert 2010 for Edwin, Anne Jan and myself.
We at VMGuru hope you enjoyed our website in 2010 and hope to see you again in 2011.
On behalf of the complete VMGuru.nl-crew I would like to wish you all
a happy, healthy and virtually insane 2011!
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 20 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux.
He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators.
He’s a long time VMware VCP, VCP Desktop, VCA, VSP and VTSP, vExpert Cloud (2017) and 9 year vExpert (2009 – 2017).