vCenter server performance charts fail
In order to reach everyone possible, VMware put out an alert via the VMware toolbar yesterday, repeating the message with regards to the issue users of VMware vCenter Server may experience with performance charts after the time change over the past weekend.
Users of VMware vCenter Server may notice the following since the time change:
- Performance charts do not display data
- Past week, month, and year performance overview charts are not displayed
- Datastore performance/space data charts are not displayed
- You receive the error: The chart could not be loaded
- The Knowledge Management Team has published KB article: Performance charts fail after Daylight Savings changes are applied (1030305) with further details about the issue and this KB article will be the official reference for this issue as it evolves.
- Network connection lost after vCSA restore by Erik Scholten
- vSphere 6 experiencing high packet loss by Erik Scholten
- Login PI Release Candidate Available by Anne Jan Elsinga
- vRealize Log Insight quick interface Walkthrough by Anne Jan Elsinga
- VMware releases Update 3 for vSphere 5.5 and vCenter 5.5 by Alex Muetstege
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 20 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux. He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators.
He’s a long time VMware VCP, VCP Desktop, VCA, VSP and VTSP, vExpert Cloud (2017) and 9 year vExpert (2009 – 2017).