In the past we had several major and minor issues regarding the website performance. As we have also moved to new hardware a few months ago, we had to reconfigured the complete backend construction. Last weekend I spend some time rounding up the last details on this and on the website’s configuration.
When I compare it to our old server, the performance in the backend is significantly better and after the last tuning activities last weekend, I think the website is performing very nicely. However, speed is always subjective. I think it’s fast, but you may think it could be better.
So, let us know what you think! Are we slow where you are? Tell us about it. We like to know! 🙂
- Login PI Release Candidate Available by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Virtualize Your VoIP Phone System? Yes You Can! by Alex Muetstege
- Diablo Memory Channel Storage: The new Flash storage… by Sander Martijn
- Building a new ESXi whitebox by Erik Scholten
- NSX Edge load balancer nodes not accessible by Sander Martijn