Problem solved (?)
Update: The problem seems to be solved! We will continue to monitor the web server but it looks like we’re back in business.
Since last week we are experiencing problems with the stability of our web server.
Sorry for the inconvenience, we’re working hard to find and correct this problem.
Until then, we will restart the web server manually once or twice a day.
Again, sorry! We hope to be up, running and reliable as soon as possible.
- How to link VMware View desktop to its replica by Sander Martijn
- How to delete an orphaned desktop pool by Erik Scholten
- Resolved: VMware vSphere 5.5 Update 1 NFS disconnects by Erik Scholten
- Webinar: Storage Best Practices for Hyper-V & SQL… by Erik Scholten
- Monitor JBoss EAP with vRealize Operations by Erik Scholten
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 20 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux. He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators.
He’s a long time VMware VCP, VCP Desktop, VCA, VSP and VTSP, vExpert Cloud (2017) and 9 year vExpert (2009 – 2017).