Dell EqualLogic has a integration kit for integrating their storage solution with VMware and various Mirosoft products. In this Host Integration Kit you find AutoSnapshotManager/VMware Edition and the AutoSnapshotManager/Microsoft Edition.
While I was searching for information about when to use which edition of AutoSnapshotManager for EqualLogic I came across the website of Marc Malotke which I think is worth sharing. If I did my googling right Marc Malotke works for Dell as a Enterprise Solution Specialist.
He had some very interesting posts and news items at his blog:
- EqualLogic: SCOM Management Pack Release
- Equallogic: ASM editions
- Equallogic: Planning your IP addresses
- The (Un)official VMware VCIX-NV Study Guide by Martijn Smit
- 7 Things You Should Know about licensing Windows 2012 R2 on… by Edwin Weijdema
- VMware releases vROPs management pack for OpenStack 1.5 by Erik Scholten
- NetApp joins EVO with NetApp Integrated EVO:RAIL by Erik Scholten
- VMware Horizon 6 available for download NOW by Alex Muetstege
Anne Jan Elsinga
Anne Jan Elsinga is a Technical Account Manager for VMware. In the past he worked as presales and technical consultancy and architecture for several systems integrators. From 2009 until 2017 he was awarded with the VMware vExpert status. In the night time he dances latin, ballroom and salsa and he also discovered the pleasure of diving and woodworking. Recently he started blogging about smart homes and comfort in general.