Want to know more about the Cisco Nexus 1000V?
The Cisco Nexus 1000V is the first switch that can be placed in your vSphere virtual infrastructure, giving back network control back to the people that know the most about networking: The network admins. The Nexus 1000V is built on the distributed vSwitch technology in vSphere and can be managed by the same tools that network admins already use for manging their physical switches.
Cisco is organizing a series of free seminars aimed at sales professionals as well as admins.
Learn more about this software switch at the Nexus 1000V Switch Spring 2010 Seminar Series. The series has two tracks: Sales and Technical. Topics include:
All seminars are free and open to the public.
- Nexus 1000V Switch Business Impact and Return on Investment
- Basic Nexus 1000V Switch Features
- Accelerating Data Center Virtualization with Nexus 1000V Switch
- Advanced Nexus 1000V Switch Features
- Nexus 1000V Customer Panel
- Virtualize DMZ with Nexus 1000V Switch
- Analyst Panel Roundtable Discussion: Nexus 1000V Switch
- Approach Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance with Nexus 1000V Switch
- Ecosystem Partners & Products
- VN-Link and the Future of Virtual Networking
- Channel Partner Roundtable Discussion
- Interoperability with VMware Products
- Infrastructure as a Service Reference Architecture
- Cisco Nexus 1010 Virtual Services Appliance
- Advanced Networking in a Virtualized Environment
Visit this URL for a series of webcasts that are planned and onesr that are recorderd: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/ns340/ns517/ns224/ns955/ns971/1000v_switch_seminar.html
Update: Added link, it was missing.
- What’s new in vSphere 6 Networking by Erik Scholten
- Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect port licensing explained by Edwin Weijdema
- The Future of Virtual Networking from VMworld – Part 1 by Martijn Smit
- vRealize Orchestrator Cisco UCS Plugin is available now by Erik Scholten
- Best Practices running VMware with NFS by Edwin Weijdema