VMware View 4.0.1 released
VMware has just released the new 4.0.1 version of their VMware View VDI suite.
VMware View 4.0.1 is a maintenance release that fixes some known issues in the previous releases.
So, what’s new in version 4.0.1?
- Support for vCenter 2.5 Update 6 and ESX 3.5 Update 5;
- Enhancements to the PCoIP Display Protocol.
- PCoIP now supports the following features: Virtual Printing, which allows end users to use local or network printers from a View desktop without requiring that additional print drivers be installed in the View desktop.
- Single sign-on support for third party providers such as Sentillion and Imprivata.
- View Client supports international keyboards when using PCoIP.
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 19 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux. He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators. He's a long time VMware VCP, VCP Desktop, VCA, VSP and VTSP and 9 year vExpert (2009 - 2017).