VMware Communities Roundtable
Almost every week I listen to the podcast from the Communities Round-table, just to make sure that I didn’t miss anything important.
What is this Communities Round-table? Well, who better than John Troyer, Sr Mgr VMware Communities, can explain what it is.
Each week, we’ll bring together experts and leaders from the VMware Communities and virtualization blogs to discuss the interesting topics in virtualization. Think of this as if it were a group meeting up at VMworld over a pint to chat about the latest news. We record the call and make it available for your pod cast listening pleasure. Listen with the player over on the right, download directly, or use the pod cast feed from TalkShoe.
The first episode of the Communities Round table was on May 23rd, 2008. Just last week episode 76 aired talking about virtualizing Oracle. I find these podcasts entertaining and educational.
Visit Talkshoe for a list of topics and for downloading/iTunes link. If you want to follow it live, just login at Talkshoe at the right time. If I’m not mistaken the times are 3:00 PM EST/9:00 PM CEST
Here’s a list of a couple of interesting topics from the long list of 75 podcast to date:
- Virtualizing Oracle (#76)
- Behind the scenes of VMware IT (#75)
- ThinApp for VI Admins (#15)
- SCSI Super Friends with EMC, NetApp, Dell, HP, VMware (#66)
- vShield Zones (#59)
- vCenter AppSpeed (#55)
- VMware Chargeback (#67)
- VMware Fault Tolerant (#53)
- Virtualizing SQL Server best practices (#42)
- Virtualizing Exchange (#31,#32)
- Virtualizing Oracle Databases on vSphere a book review by Edwin Weijdema
- Get ready for VMworld! by Anne Jan Elsinga
- VMworld 2014 Europe Schedule Builder Live! by Edwin Weijdema
- VMware Samples Exchange goes into beta by Martijn Smit
- VMware releases Update 3 for vSphere 5.5 and vCenter 5.5 by Alex Muetstege