VMware Virtualization Forum 2009 – 10 & 11 November
During the coming two days it’s all about the VMware Virtualization Forum 2009.
VMware Virtualization Forum event is a free, interactive full day event where you can learn about virtual infrastructure from experts, industry analysts and companies like yours. No matter what your company size, there’s a virtualization solution for you—from the desktop to the datacenter. You can visit the VMware Virtualization Forum 2009 and attend hands on labs in Orange County, CA.
If you join onsite you can join the Virtualization Forum online. During this highly interactive two-day event, you’ll experience all of the areas you’d find at the onsite event.
Plus during these two days, there will be an ask the experts panel. VMware gathered seven vExperts/bloggers to answer your questions.
These vExperts are:
- Sven Huisman – Virtualfuture.info
- Carlo Costanzo – VMwareinfo.com
- Tom Howarth – PlanetVM.Net
- Michael Keen
- Douglas Brown
- Brian Knudtson – knudt.net/vblog
- and of course Erik Scholten ;-) – VMGuru.nl
Don’t miss your chance to:
- Learn about VMware vSphere™ 4 — The next generation of the market leading virtualization platform
- Attend introductory sessions on virtualization and learn how you can cut costs at companies of all sizes
- Get practical advice on choosing a virtualization solution for everything from the desktop to the datacenter
- Learn how to add capacity on demand to your IT infrastructure with cloud computing
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 20 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux.
He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators.
He’s a long time VMware VCP, VCP Desktop, VCA, VSP and VTSP, vExpert Cloud (2017) and 9 year vExpert (2009 – 2017).