VMware View 4 launch November 9th, GA November 16th
Today I received an invitation for a ‘What’s new in VMware View 4’ training.
According to this invitation the release of VMware’s new version of View including the long awaited PCoIP will be release November 16th. That is a week later then the date mentioned in earlier VMware View release chatter.
After a few phone calls I’m a bit wiser now. The release will probably be November 9th and the general availability will be a week later, November 16th.
So another 2 weeks till we can experience PCoIP first hand.
- ThinApp 5.2 released with Windows 10 support by Anne Jan Elsinga
- VMware released Update 1 for vSphere 6 and much much more by Alex Muetstege
- VMware Horizon 6.1.1 by Sander Martijn
- VMware releases Update 3 for vSphere 5.5 and vCenter 5.5 by Alex Muetstege
- Horizon (with View) 6.0.1 is downloadable now by Anne Jan Elsinga