Free VMware Workstation 7 Fundamentals Course
For everyone who is new to VMware Workstation 7 and as a refreshment course for all other VMware workstation users, VMware has released a Free online course you can follow.
I must say version 7 of VMware Workstation is a lot faster with starting up and booting virtual machines then version 6.5 was. One very nifty and cute thing I use is I can run ESX 4 in a virtual machine within workstation 7, makes it much easier to show it to customers and colleagues.
The Online Course will give an overview of VMware Workstation 7, helps you getting started and shows tips working with VMware 7. (Also useful for 6.5 users)
- VMware Workstation 11 by Edwin Weijdema
- VMware releases new versions of Fusion and Workstation by Alex Muetstege
- How to exchange VMs between VMware Workstation and Fusion by Edwin Weijdema
- VMware Fling – VNC Server and VNC Client by Alex Muetstege
- VMware Horizon View graphics – vSGA vs vDGA by Erik Scholten
Edwin Weijdema is a Solutions Architect at Veeam for the Benelux & Nordics region and has over 20 years of experience designing, implementing, and managing data center technologies for large companies. His areas of expertise include virtualization, networking, and storage solutions. He knows what it takes to add business value to partners and customers. He is a veteran vExpert, Cisco Champion 2015 and holds several other certifications.