Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualisation not available until Q1/2010
Where the development team of Windows 7 did it’s best to release the final version of the product before the holiday season of 2009, the enterprise boys of the MDOP team (Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack) weren’t that quick. MED-V, which is the desktop virtualization product by Microsoft and part of the MDOP suite, will not support Windows 7 in the next release, which is planned for October 2009. Instead, there will be a separate update in the first quarter of 2010 through release of a service pack (Med-V 1.0 SP1).
- How to properly license your infrastructure by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Windows applications on Chromebook with BLAST by Erik Scholten
- vSphere 5.5 Update 2 available now by Erik Scholten
- How to easily License Microsoft Windows with VMware Horizon… by Edwin Weijdema
- Support on Windows 2003 ends soon by Anne Jan Elsinga