Today we’ve updated WordPress to its latest version. There was a serious bug in a previous version and we already had some nice people testing our security. So, from this spot, I’d like to thank them all for their work of probing our site about 5 to 10 times on a daily basis for securityholes, as well as testing our spamfilter for postings for 1.836 times. ;)
Anyway, we’re up-to-date again and we hope to stay safe!
- Bye bye, VMware vSphere C# client by Erik Scholten
- Introducing vmwareapis.com: a Hosted Project Platypus by Martijn Smit
- New release vSphere HTML5 Web Client fling by Sander Martijn
- Login VSI 4.1 is out with new workloads and more by Anne Jan Elsinga
- VMware releases vRealize Code Stream Management Pack for IT… by Erik Scholten
Alex Muetstege works as a Technical Account Manager for VMware. In the past he worked presales and technical consultancy for several systems integrators. He has been involved in virtualization, especially with VMware, since the early days.
Alex is a certified VMware VCP, VSP and VTSP.
5 time VMware vExpert (2011-2017) and one time Cisco Champion (2015).