VMware View: Design Best Practices course
Last weekend VMware launched a new course called ‘VMware View: Design Best Practices’. It’s a hands-on training course which explores the foundations of designing VMware View architectures and is meant for System architects, system administrators, IT managers, and individuals responsible for designing VMware View architectures.
- the recommended design process;
- the layered architecture design model and the reference framework for a View design;
- design considerations to meet business needs;
- VMware’s best practices for a View deployment.
Before you can attend you should have completed the VMware View: Install, Configure, Manage course or have equivalent experience with VMware View.
Interested? More information can be found here.
- VMware Validated Design for SDDC 3.0 Released by Martijn Smit
- VMware Fling – VMware OS Optimization Tool by Erik Scholten
- Put that USB Scanner in VMware Horizon View by Alex Muetstege
- VMware Fling – View Auditing Portal by Erik Scholten
- VMware Fling – Horizon Service Installer for NSX by Anne Jan Elsinga
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 20 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux. He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators.
He’s a long time VMware VCP, VCP Desktop, VCA, VSP and VTSP, vExpert Cloud (2017) and 9 year vExpert (2009 – 2017).