Veeam nWorks 5.0 released
Veeam just released their new nWorks 5.0 which has native support for vSphere, vCenter 4.0 and ESX 4.0. It allows for preconfigured monitoring of new vSphere features like Distributed Power Management, Host Profiles, etc. According to Veeam the new product ‘s Management Center offers improved scalability, high availability, simplified deployment and lower administrative overhead.
I know Anne Jan is a big fan of nWorks and will want to try out this new version when he’s back from holiday. If you want to know more or want to try out the new version you can find more information here:
- nWorks VMware Monitoring for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
- nWorks VMware Monitoring for HP Operations Manager
- New release – Veeam Task Manager for Hyper-V by Erik Scholten
- Monitor Microsoft Exchange with vRealize Operations Manager by Erik Scholten
- How to monitor your VMware SDDC Management health? by Erik Scholten
- vRealize Operations 6.2 released by Alex Muetstege
- Cisco releases UCS Manager Management Pack for vRealize… by Alex Muetstege
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 20 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux. He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators.
He’s a long time VMware VCP, VCP Desktop, VCA, VSP and VTSP, vExpert Cloud (2017) and 9 year vExpert (2009 – 2017).