Free Hyper-V training from Microsoft
I use TWeetDeck on my laptop to follow the news concerning virtualization. vSphere, Hyper-V and Xen have their own column. It’s because of these queries I noticed a tweet from @ilijabrajkovic about a free Hyper-V training from Microsoft.
Microsoft is giving away a free Hyper-V training. All you have to do is to log in with your Live ID and enter a code. After that you can take the course online.
I think this is really a good way to go. We all have some preconceptions about Hyper-V, one more than the other. After you followed the training you know firsthand what the product is and what it does on a technical level, not just on a sales level.
Link to the original article
- Webinar: Building a Highly Available Hyper-V Cluster by Sander Martijn
- New release – Veeam Task Manager for Hyper-V by Erik Scholten
- Webinar: Storage Best Practices for Hyper-V & SQL… by Erik Scholten
- StarWind compared to VMware and Hyper-V by Sander Martijn
- VMworld 2014 Day 1 Highlights by Erik Scholten
Anne Jan Elsinga
Anne Jan Elsinga is a Technical Account Manager for VMware. In the past he worked as presales and technical consultancy and architecture for several systems integrators. From 2009 until 2017 he was awarded with the VMware vExpert status. In the night time he dances latin, ballroom and salsa and he also discovered the pleasure of diving and woodworking. Recently he started blogging about smart homes and comfort in general.