Free Hyper-V training from Microsoft
I use TWeetDeck on my laptop to follow the news concerning virtualization. vSphere, Hyper-V and Xen have their own column. It’s because of these queries I noticed a tweet from @ilijabrajkovic about a free Hyper-V training from Microsoft.
Microsoft is giving away a free Hyper-V training. All you have to do is to log in with your Live ID and enter a code. After that you can take the course online.
I think this is really a good way to go. We all have some preconceptions about Hyper-V, one more than the other. After you followed the training you know firsthand what the product is and what it does on a technical level, not just on a sales level.
Link to the original article
- Webinar: Building a Highly Available Hyper-V Cluster by Sander Martijn
- New release – Veeam Task Manager for Hyper-V by Erik Scholten
- Webinar: Storage Best Practices for Hyper-V & SQL… by Erik Scholten
- StarWind compared to VMware and Hyper-V by Sander Martijn
- VMworld 2014 Day 1 Highlights by Erik Scholten