vCenter Server heartbeat available now
This morning my twitter beeped and showed a message form Eric Sloof. The message read VMware vCenter heartbeat released.Finally VMware released their new product to ensure high availability for the VMware vCenter Server which they presented at VMworld Europe 2009 at the end of February.
vCenter Server Heartbeat is an important addon which creates high availability for vCenter Server. vCenter Server Heartbeat monitors and protects VMware’s management platform against network, hardware, OS or application issues. This fully protects the infrastructure which helps VMware users to deploy critical applications on VMware.
- vCenter availability with SMP-FT? by Sander Martijn
- vCenter Server 6 Availability Guide by Erik Scholten
- VMware releases vRealize Orchestrator plug-in for vSphere… by Erik Scholten
- VMware releases Update 3 for vSphere 5.5 and vCenter 5.5 by Alex Muetstege
- VMware Fling – Wavemaker Integration for vCenter… by Erik Scholten
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 20 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux. He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators.
He’s a long time VMware VCP, VCP Desktop, VCA, VSP and VTSP, vExpert Cloud (2017) and 9 year vExpert (2009 – 2017).