Managing VI3 with SCVMM ?
Erik pointed me to an article from Eric Grey (must be the name that makes it good :P) on VCritical about using System Center Virtual Machine Manager for the management of your VMware virtual infrastructure.
Although Microsoft is advertising this as one of the good things of the product Eric thinks otherwise. I must admit, I was already biased, but after reading the articles I totally agree with him. I mean, You don’t wanna use a hammer to open bolts or using a screwdriver to change channels on your TV.
Link to the article: http://www.vcritical.com/2009/03/managing-vi3-with-scvmm-considered-harmful
- VMworld 2015: VMware introduces EVO SDDC by Erik Scholten
- vRealize Orchestrator Cisco UCS Plugin is available now by Erik Scholten
- Hands-on lab: Cloud Management with vRealize Operations by Sander Martijn
- Virtualize Your VoIP Phone System? Yes You Can! by Alex Muetstege
- VMworld TV Daily wrap-up Tuesday by Anne Jan Elsinga