VMworld Europe 2009 – vSphere
VMware uses the name vSphere for their Virtualisation Infrastructure product also known as ESX. Here in Cannes in the hands on labs I have used the new interface and some of its nifty features. You have to get used to the new interface, but when you are used to it it works nicely and you can find your way around quickly. Did you have to search for some deep hidden options in the VI3 suite, here with the new look and feel around vSphere its almost effortless.
- New VMware Hands-On labs have arrived! by Sander Martijn
- Managing Amazon EC2 VMs from the vSphere client by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Hands-on lab: Cloud Management with vRealize Operations by Sander Martijn
- VMworld Europe 2014 Day 1 Highlights by Sander Martijn
- Bye bye, VMware vSphere C# client by Erik Scholten
Edwin Weijdema is a Solutions Architect at Veeam for the Benelux & Nordics region and has over 20 years of experience designing, implementing, and managing data center technologies for large companies. His areas of expertise include virtualization, networking, and storage solutions. He knows what it takes to add business value to partners and customers. He is a veteran vExpert, Cisco Champion 2015 and holds several other certifications.