VMworld Europe 2009 – VESI demo by Scott Herold
Yesterday Scott Herold gave us a demo of VESI, a free VI toolkit from Vizioncore based on PowerShell. With this toolkit it is very easy to automate task in your virtual infrastructure without any knowledge of powershell. Just browse the tool, select the desired actions and build a powershell script. The free toolkit will be available at the end of March and can be downloaded at the VESI website.
- Veeam PowerShell: Get Backup Job Storage Size by Martijn Smit
- PowerShell Friday: Getting Started with PowerShell and… by Anne Jan Elsinga
- PowerShell Friday: Configuring vSphere MTU Size by Martijn Smit
- Updated: Cisco UCS Inventory Script by Martijn Smit
- PowerShell Friday: Starting VMs by Anne Jan Elsinga