VMworld Europe 2009 – Solution Exchange & Hands-on-Labs
Some of our colleagues ask us what we do in Cannes all day long. It’s easy to explain what the sessions are, presentations sometimes supported by a product demo. But with the Solution Exchange and Hands-on-Labs some still have huge question marks on their faces. Maybe they don’t understand the term or the setup so we created a video compilation to give you an idea. Maybe now you will understand why we, at some days, didn’t follow any sessions because we were ‘stuck’ at level -1 of the Palais des Festivals.
- VMworld 2014 Europe Registration Now Open by Edwin Weijdema
- VMworld 2014 Europe Schedule Builder Live! by Edwin Weijdema
- Come join the fun and visit VMworld 2015! by Edwin Weijdema
- New VMware Hands-On labs have arrived! by Sander Martijn
- Monitor Microsoft Exchange with vRealize Operations Manager by Erik Scholten
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 19 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux.
He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators.
He’s a long time VMware VCP, VCP Desktop, VCA, VSP and VTSP and 9 year vExpert (2009 – 2017).