VMware VI Toolkit Update to 1.5
VMware recently introduced the new and improved VI Toolkit, version 1.5
VI Toolkit (for Windows) is a command-line and scripting tool built on Windows PowerShell. It provides more than 150 cmdlets for managing and automating your VMware Infrastructure. You can download now this new version from : http://www.vmware.com/downloads/download.do?downloadGroup=VI-WT-15
For the release notes you can visit:
- vSphere 6.5 General Available Today! by Alex Muetstege
- VMware releases Update 3 for vSphere 5.5 and vCenter 5.5 by Alex Muetstege
- VMware Fling – PowerCLI Cmdlet for NFS by Alex Muetstege
- PowerShell Friday: Getting Started with PowerShell and… by Anne Jan Elsinga
- VMware released Update 1 for vSphere 6 and much much more by Alex Muetstege
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 20 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux.
He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators.
He’s a long time VMware VCP, VCP Desktop, VCA, VSP and VTSP, vExpert Cloud (2017) and 9 year vExpert (2009 – 2017).