New “user registration” page and procedure
You know we encourage feedback on posts made here and we love to hear from all of you out there. Unfortunately we had quite some fake registrations in the last few weeks so I changed the registration procedure. New users will need to be activated by an admin after registering.
We hope to see a lot of new entries to keep the community growing as well es get to know our readers.
Cheers from a rainy Holland.
- NSX SpoofGuard Automatic Approvals through your IPAM by Martijn Smit
- Come join the fun and visit VMworld 2015! by Edwin Weijdema
- Sign up for the vSphere Beta now, It’s public! by Erik Scholten
- VMworld 2014 Europe Registration Now Open by Edwin Weijdema
- Introducing vmwareapis.com: a Hosted Project Platypus by Martijn Smit
Alex Muetstege works as a Technical Account Manager for VMware. In the past he worked presales and technical consultancy for several systems integrators. He has been involved in virtualization, especially with VMware, since the early days.
Alex is a certified VMware VCP, VSP and VTSP.
5 time VMware vExpert (2011-2017) and one time Cisco Champion (2015).