vCenter security tips
Jason Boche posted a very good article on security of vCenter.I could try and explain it to you, but I think you’d be better of visiting the original article from Jason.
He explains it by comparing it to NTFS security for Windows administrators. Link to his article
- Configuring Log Insight for vSphere Integration by Anne Jan Elsinga
- VMware releases first ShellShock patch by Alex Muetstege
- How to link VMware View desktop to its replica by Sander Martijn
- NSX Edge load balancer nodes not accessible by Sander Martijn
- NSX security group misconfiguration by Sander Martijn
Anne Jan Elsinga
Anne Jan Elsinga is a Technical Account Manager for VMware. In the past he worked as presales and technical consultancy and architecture for several systems integrators. From 2009 until 2017 he was awarded with the VMware vExpert status. In the night time he dances latin, ballroom and salsa and he also discovered the pleasure of diving and woodworking. Recently he started blogging about smart homes and comfort in general.