vCenter security tips
Jason Boche posted a very good article on security of vCenter.I could try and explain it to you, but I think you’d be better of visiting the original article from Jason.
He explains it by comparing it to NTFS security for Windows administrators. Link to his article
- Configuring Log Insight for vSphere Integration by Anne Jan Elsinga
- VMware releases first ShellShock patch by Alex Muetstege
- How to link VMware View desktop to its replica by Sander Martijn
- NSX Edge load balancer nodes not accessible by Sander Martijn
- NSX security group misconfiguration by Sander Martijn