Managing VMware with PowerShell FAQ
If you’re interested in automating your virtual environment you should check out this link. It containts a list of frequently asked questions about PowerShell combined with VMware.
- VMware Fling – PowerCLI Cmdlet for NFS by Alex Muetstege
- PowerShell Friday: Getting Started with PowerShell and… by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Veeam PowerShell: Get Backup Job Storage Size by Martijn Smit
- PowerShell Friday: Load PowerCLI from your own script by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Removing VMware Data Security after vShield to NSX upgrade by Martijn Smit
Anne Jan Elsinga
Anne Jan Elsinga is an Technology Professional for ConoScenza in the Netherlands. He spends his working hours with a lot of virtualization stuff, from feasibility to implementation for server virtualization/consolidation and desktop virtualization. From 2009 until 2017 he was awarded with the VMware vExpert status. In the night time he dances latin, ballroom and salsa and he also discovered the pleasure of diving. Recently he started blogging about smart homes and comfort in general.