Code pages added
New year, new items. As of today VMGuru.nl added a new section called ‘Code pages‘. Here you can find code samples/scripts of topics on our blog, so you don’t need to search the entire site. When you have a usefull, clever or ‘need to share’ script or you have added some nice features to one of ‘our’ scripts, please contact us.
- VMware Samples Exchange goes into beta by Martijn Smit
- VMware Fling – PowerActions for vSphere Web Client by Erik Scholten
- PowerShell Friday: Using the Cisco ACI API by Martijn Smit
- Integrating VMware NSX with VMware vRealize Log Insight by Martijn Smit
- Veeam PowerShell: Get Backup Job Storage Size by Martijn Smit
The founder and driving force behind VMGuru. With over 20 years experience in IT, he now works as a Cloud Management Specialist at VMware Benelux.
He worked as technical consultant, pre-sales and solutions architect for several systems integrators.
He’s a long time VMware VCP, VCP Desktop, VCA, VSP and VTSP, vExpert Cloud (2017) and 9 year vExpert (2009 – 2017).