VirtualCenter and SSL integration
Tired of all those security warnings when you logon to VirtualCenter?
Jason Boche has written a comprehensive post on SSL integration for VirtualCenter. After you follow his instructions you can use your AD integrated Certicate Authority as a trusted source.
Link to his guide: here
Link was invisible.
- Manually delete protected replicas in Horizon View by Erik Scholten
- VMware Fling – Wavemaker Integration for vCenter… by Erik Scholten
- Configuring Log Insight for vSphere Integration by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Removing VMware Data Security after vShield to NSX upgrade by Martijn Smit
- vRealize Operations 6.2 released by Alex Muetstege
Anne Jan Elsinga
Anne Jan Elsinga is a Technical Account Manager for VMware. In the past he worked as presales and technical consultancy and architecture for several systems integrators. From 2009 until 2017 he was awarded with the VMware vExpert status. In the night time he dances latin, ballroom and salsa and he also discovered the pleasure of diving and woodworking. Recently he started blogging about smart homes and comfort in general.