VirtualCenter and SSL integration
Tired of all those security warnings when you logon to VirtualCenter?
Jason Boche has written a comprehensive post on SSL integration for VirtualCenter. After you follow his instructions you can use your AD integrated Certicate Authority as a trusted source.
Link to his guide: here
update Link was invisible.
- Manually delete protected replicas in Horizon View by Erik Scholten
- VMware Fling – Wavemaker Integration for vCenter… by Erik Scholten
- Configuring Log Insight for vSphere Integration by Anne Jan Elsinga
- Removing VMware Data Security after vShield to NSX upgrade by Martijn Smit
- vRealize Operations 6.2 released by Alex Muetstege